The 6th ‘Utrecht Sessions’ for Congenital Heart Disease
We would like to invite you to our 6th ‘The Utrecht Sessions’ on Congenital Heart Disease, which will take place on February 1st and 2nd 2019 at the Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital/UMC Utrecht in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
After a highly successful 5th Utrecht Sessions about Transposition of the Great Arteries, we will provide an overview of the state-of-the-art management in patients with Tetralogy of Fallot.
We will follow our last year’s concept to discuss the entire spectrum from diagnostics to therapy from prenatal to adulthood. As in previous years an international faculty of experts from Europe and North America will guarantee stimulating lectures and interactive discussions.
The main topics will be:
• Pathology specimens in Fallot
• Imaging in Fallot: from fetal Echo and CMR to imaging strategies in the adult
• Treatment algorithm: from premature newborns to adults
• PA-branch stenosis after Fallot: to patch or to stent
• Percutaneous versus surgical options for pulmonary valve (re-)placement
• Fate of the aortic valve
• Rhythm disorders and treatment in Fallot
• Future perspectives from tissue engineering to 3D flow analysis
There will be a Social Dinner on Friday February 1st 2019.
We are looking forward seeing you on February 1st and 2nd, 2019!
A separate satellite symposium in Dutch language is hold the day before. It is intended for parents, local health care providers and our partners in the field of pediatric cardiac care.
Gabriëlle van Iperen
Henriëtte ter Heide